- What is your product guarantee?
- What credit cards do you accept?
- Do I have to have a PayPal account to make a purchase?
- Can I pay by check?
- Can I send you a purchase order (P.O.)?
- How do I return a product?
- How can I retrieve my license keys?
- How can I retrieve my password for your site?
- How can I retrieve my username for your site?
- Do you have reseller pricing?
1. What is your product guarantee?
We are proud of our “Iron-Clad, Unconditional Guarantee!” If you are unsatisfied with our product for any reason, return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
2. What credit cards do you accept
You can pay with:
directly on our store page. We use the industry leader service to process your payments quickly and securely.
Check cards or debit cards with either a Visa or MasterCard logo are supported and treated just like a credit card.
3. Do I have to have a PayPal account to make a purchase?
No. You can pay with your credit card directly on our site. Even if you chose the PayPal payment option, you have two choices. You can use your PayPal account if you have one. Or you can use your credit card directly. When you pay with PayPal, you do not expose your credit card number to us.
4. Can I pay by check?
Yes, you can pay with a check in US dollars drawn on a US bank. For the fastest service, we recommend that customers purchase online using a credit card. However, here is how you can pay by check:
- Place your order using our online store.
- When you get to the step labeled Review Order Before Payment, change the Payment Method to Other. Then finish the order process.
- When you receive an email with the subject Order received, payment pending, print it out and mail it with your check to:Order Processing
71 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060-3631
Once your payment is received and processed you will receive an email with any license keys.
5. Can I send you a purchase order (P.O.)?
No, we do not accept purchase orders. Please pay by check, PayPal or credit card.
6. How do I return a product?
To return a product within 30 days of purchase, please forward your sales receipt email to Sales@CompanionSoftware.com. Please note which product(s) you are returning and why. We will then work to promptly refund your payment.
7. How can I retrieve my license keys?
If you purchased Metafile Companion before March 7th, 2014, please follow the instructions below:
To retrieve your license keys (along with the registered user name and email address) for any products purchased from Companion Software, please log on to the site and then visit the Store > My License Keys page.
If you purchased Metafile Companion on or after March 7th, 2014, please follow the instructions below:
To retrieve your license keys, please log on to the site and then visit the Store > My License Keys > Order History.
8. How can I retrieve my password for your site?
If you know your user name but forgot your password, press the “Forgot Password ?” link on the login form to have your password emailed to your registered email address. If you don’t know your user name, please see How can I retrieve my user name for your site?
9. How can I retrieve my username for your site?
To retrieve your username for this site, please contact us with your first and last name, telephone number and email address used for the purchase.
10. Do you have reseller pricing?
Metafile Companion is $29 USD and there are no reseller discounts. A license can be purchased instantly through our online store using PayPal or a credit card. The license key is emailed to the address used when placing the order. The license key is transferrable and can be given to someone else per our license agreement, but the key itself will always be registered to the original purchaser.